The Organization for Black Struggle has endorsed the CLEAN Missouri Initiative. This campaign is a fight-back against putting big donors, lobbyists and partisan politics before working class Missourians. The Clean Missouri amendment is our chance to take power away from special interests, and to increase integrity, transparency and accountability in government. Signatures are being collected now to get the initiative on the November 2018 ballot. Find out how you can get involved.
Together, we will:
● lower campaign contribution limits for state legislative candidates
● eliminate almost all lobbyist gifts in the General Assembly
● require politicians to wait two years before becoming lobbyists
● require that legislative records be open to the public
● ensure that that neither political party is given an unfair advantage when new maps are drawn after the next census